A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Fayed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Fayed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Fayed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Dayton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Fayed MD is a male doctor and practices in .
- Where does Dr. Mohamed Fayed practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Fayed has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mohamed Fayed practices near Dayton, OH.