A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Gaffoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Gaffoor, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaffoor graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Gaffoor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaffoor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans