A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Kamel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Kamel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kamel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamel graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Kamel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed H Kamel MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed H. Kamel practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Kamel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamed Kamel practices Urology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Urologists.