A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Kamel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Kamel is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamel
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kamel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamel graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Kamel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed H Kamel MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed H. Kamel practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Kamel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Kamel practices Urology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Urologists.