Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohamed Hamdan
Dr. Mohamed Hamdan, MD, FACC, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Hamdan is affiliated with University Hospital, Dallas Vamc and Parkland Medical Hospital. Dr. Hamdan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohamed Hamdan has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Mohamed Hamdan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.
Dr. Lisa Anthony
Madison, WI 0 mi19
Dr. Jeremy Siegrist
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Madison, WI 0 mi14
Dr. Frank Graziano
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Madison, WI 0 mi40