A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Helmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Helmi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Helmi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Helmi, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Helmi graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Helmi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- West Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed K Helmi MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed K. Helmi practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Helmi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamed Helmi practices Pulmonary Disease near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Pulmonologists.