A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Hussein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Hussein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hussein
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hussein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussein graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Hussein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed A w Hussein MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed A. Hussein practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Hussein has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamed Hussein practices Pediatric Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.