May 8th, 2015

Friendly, explained tests & findings. Will return for follow up. Highly recommend this doctor (my girls were infants at first visit).

great experience show details great experience
Sep 2nd, 2012

Great with dealing with kids. After years of misleading and confusing diagnosis with other pediatric ophthalmologists, he was able to provide a correct diagnosis and management to my 5 year old child. He is an excellent surgeon and finally my Child's Lazy eye is straight after 2 previous unsuccessful surgeries done by other surgeons.

Poor follow up care show details Poor follow up care
Feb 24th, 2012

My daughter was referred to Dr Hussein by other Texas Childrens Drs for some eye diagnosis. Dr Hussein decided my daughter required 5 tests to help the diagnosis. We had to bring my daughter to a downtown location to find out that she is to young to do 3 out of the 5 tests. THe Dr doing the test said the requirement is to be an adult for most of the tests!!! (My daughter is 1.)It's been over a month since the 2 tests were done and his office is not returning our calls.My opinion, he appears to be incompitent and more concerned about getting billing references. Waiting for over a month for test results is unacceptable.