A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Ismail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Ismail is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Ismail, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ismail graduated from Md, Kasr El Aini Medical School. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ismail has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wilmington Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Tewfik Ismail MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed T. Ismail practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Ismail has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamed Ismail practices Urology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Urologists.