A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Rahman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Rahman, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Rahman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed K Rahman MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed K. Rahman practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Rahman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Rahman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Critical Care Practitioners, and Staten Island Pulmonologists.