Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Rahman, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rahman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohamed K. Rahman practice?
Dr. Mohamed Rahman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Staten Island, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Urgent Care Centers, Brooklyn Pulmonologists, Brooklyn Physiatrists, Brooklyn Anesthesiologists, and Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.