Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Rahman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Rahman is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rahman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rahman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Rahman, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahman graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Rahman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed K Rahman MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed K. Rahman practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Rahman has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamed Rahman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists, Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners, and Brooklyn Pulmonologists.