A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Kamel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Kamel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Kamel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamel graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Kamel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kamel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohamed S. Kamel practice?
Dr. Mohamed Kamel practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Pulmonary Disease near Northampton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MA and Little Rock, AR.
See Northampton Internists, Northampton Nephrologists, and Northampton Pulmonologists.