A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Kamel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Kamel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Kamel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamel graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Kamel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed S Kamel MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed S. Kamel practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Kamel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Kamel practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Northampton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MA.
See Northampton Internists and Northampton Nephrologists.