A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Kattih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kattih graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Kattih has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Z Kattih MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed Z. Kattih practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Kattih has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Kattih practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Glendora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Mission Hills, CA.
See Glendora Physiatrists.