A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Kattih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kattih
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kattih Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kattih graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Kattih has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Z Kattih MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed Z. Kattih practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Kattih has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Kattih practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Glendora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA.
See Glendora Physiatrists.