A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Kattih:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kattih graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Kattih has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kattih accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohamed Z. Kattih practice?
Dr. Mohamed Kattih practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Glendora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Mission Hills, CA.
See Glendora Physiatrists.