A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Khalil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Khalil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalil graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khalil has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Victoria Reg Medctr, Victoria, Tx
- Detar Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Ahmed Khalil MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed A. Khalil practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Khalil has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamed Khalil practices Neurology and Pain Medicine near Webster, TX.
See Webster Neurologists and Webster Pain Management Doctors.