A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Khedr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Khedr is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Khedr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khedr graduated from Tanta University.
Dr. Khedr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Ismail Khedr MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed I. Khedr practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Khedr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Khedr practices Internal Medicine near Taunton, MA.
See Taunton Internists.