A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Khedr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Khedr graduated from Tanta University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Khedr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
- Caritas St. Anne`s Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khedr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Khedr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohamed I. Khedr practice?
Dr. Mohamed Khedr practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Taunton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fall River, MA.
See Taunton Internists.