Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohamed Khedr
Dr. Mohamed Khedr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fall River, MA, with other offices in Raynham, MA and Taunton, MA (and 3 other locations). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Khedr is affiliated with Caritas St. Anne's Hospital and Morton Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohamed Khedr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mohamed Khedr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fall River, MA.
Dr. Moustafa Ali
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Internal Medicine
Fall River, MA 0.11 mi49
Fall River, MA 0.20 mi19
Dr. William Graff
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Fall River, MA 0.35 mi56