inactive

Mohamed I Khedr MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0
  • 1 patient rating
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

August 21st, 2013
Incredibly rude staff
To Whom It May Concern: I have been a patient of Doctor Mohammed Khedr's for 2 years + now. I liked Khedr as a doctor and so I continued to see him. However, his reception staff, which just moved to the John Adams Medical Center in Taunton, MA, has been consistently terrible for 2 years +. I will call to ask questions about a bill or an appointment, and after calling 8-10 times I will finally reach a live person and that live person is so rude to me every time. I have also dealt with rude staff at Morton hospital and the various Steward Medical billing departments in Massachusetts. I have handed over hundreds of dollars, maybe even a thousand, in the past 2 years. I am a young, 24-year-old, who works out 4-5 times a week. I am very healthy. Furthermore, I do not have the funds, as a newly-wed, to be handing over hundreds of dollars to the Steward Medical Group. I have spent countless hours on the phone with Steward Medical staff and due to the rudeness and disrespect I have been shown time and time again by the Mohammed Khedr's reception staff I left his doctor's office. I liked him as a doctor, but it was because of the staff's incompetency and impudence that after 2 years+ I am now gladly leaving ALL Steward Medical Group organizations.