Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Mamlouk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Mamlouk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mamlouk
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mamlouk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Mamlouk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mamlouk graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Mamlouk has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Huron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Mamlouk MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed Mamlouk practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Mamlouk has 9 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Mamlouk practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Euclid, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Mentor On The Lake, OH.
See Euclid Internists and Euclid Cardiologists.