Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Mamlouk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Mamlouk is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Mamlouk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mamlouk graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Mamlouk has 18 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Huron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Mamlouk MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed Mamlouk practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Mamlouk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Mamlouk practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Euclid, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Mentor On The Lake, OH.
See Euclid Internists and Euclid Cardiologists.