A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Mamlouk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Mamlouk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mamlouk
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mamlouk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Mamlouk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mamlouk graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Mamlouk has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Huron Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Mamlouk MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed Mamlouk practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Mamlouk has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamed Mamlouk practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.