A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Mansour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Mansour is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Mansour, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansour graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Mansour has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed DR Mansour MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed D. Mansour practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Mansour has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Mansour practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.