A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Mansour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Mansour is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mansour
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mansour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Mansour, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansour graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Mansour has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed DR Mansour MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed D. Mansour practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Mansour has 9 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Mansour practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Whitestone, NY.
See Bayside Internists and Bayside Gastroenterologists.