A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Mansour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Mansour, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansour graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Mansour has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mansour accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans