A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Meeran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Meeran is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Meeran, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Meeran graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Meeran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
- Pottsville Hospital & Warne Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Mohamed Meeran BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed M. Meeran practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Meeran has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mohamed Meeran practices Surgery near St Clair, PA.