A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Mitwally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Mitwally is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Mitwally, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitwally graduated from El-Minia Univ, Fac Of Med, El-Minia, Egypt. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mitwally has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Farouk Mitwally MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed F. Mitwally practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Mitwally has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Mitwally practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Odessa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Odessa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.