A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Mitwally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Mitwally is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitwally
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Mitwally Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Mitwally, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitwally graduated from El-Minia Univ, Fac Of Med, El-Minia, Egypt. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mitwally has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Farouk Mitwally MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed F. Mitwally practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Mitwally has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Mitwally practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Odessa, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.