A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Mitwally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Mitwally is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mitwally
Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Patient Education Learn all about Diabetic Hyperlipidemia symptoms, treatment and medication by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mitwally Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Mitwally, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitwally graduated from El-Minia Univ, Fac Of Med, El-Minia, Egypt. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mitwally has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Farouk Mitwally MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed F. Mitwally practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Mitwally has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Mitwally practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Odessa, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists and San Antonio Endocrinologists.