Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Apr 10th, 2015

The best doctor ever!!!

Mar 20th, 2015

Wow... he told me I never would have children. He was insistent I remove the eggs I had and preserve them as my ovaries were failing. I refused to go through fertility treatment and spend the thousands of dollars he suggested. With Gods amazing grace, my new husband and I conceived two weeks after getting married.

Helped us immensely show details Helped us immensely
Mar 1st, 2015

This Dr. succeeded where other Doctors failed. Any problems with nurses or office staff is just a byproduct of Odessa, TX where most employees are below average compared to other regions.

Great doctor with long wait times.... show details Great doctor with long wait times....
by Ami on Oct 9th, 2013

I love how Dr. Mitwally has been published and he is one of the Dr.'s that did the research to find that Femara is useful in treating infertility in women. Femara is usually prescribed for breast cancer, but Dr. Mitwally (and I believe one other dr.) noticed that it seemed to cause super-ovulation in the women taking it. He is very knowledgeable and respectful. The downside to visiting his office is that you will often have very long wait times, ranging anywhere from 30 minutes to over an hour. They have also increased prices at least once already this year. One other thing that I have personally experienced is that the office staff who called me with the results of some tests that I had done, could not answer simple and basic questions. They told me my results were abnormal and I asked what that meant, what was wrong with me. They couldn't answer me other than to say the dr. prescribed some meds and to start taking them right away. It took weeks for my next appointment of which I spent the whole time stressing for the dr. to explain to me what it meant. Could definitely use more experienced and knowledgeable office staff.

Helpful show details Helpful
by Jacky Rivera on Aug 12th, 2013

I really appreciate what Dr.Mitwally did I HIGHLY recommend him I went in to start treatment and I was pregnant already all he did was Check up on the baby the health everything about the baby and now he's a healthy 2 1/2 month baby boy Gael A. Rivera Thank you Dr.Mitwally

Miss you in Canada, One of the best best doctors i have ever met! show details Miss you in Canada, One of the best best doctors i have ever met!
by Best doctor ever!!! on Jul 3rd, 2013

Dr. Mitwally is a kind doctor with a great amazing heart, After being told by many doctors i couldnt get pregnant, doctor Mitwally helped my husband and I and we got pregnant right away with our son, He is patient, kind, understanding, caring. You truly are a fool not to go to him. He is a doctor who really cares ...unlike other doctors who just do it for money! I wish wish wish he was still in canada. Oh how we miss you here!

mad show details mad
by aynonomous on Apr 2nd, 2013

First off my impression of the place was good. Didnt see the doctor cus it wasent that kind of an appointment. Girls in the office were dumb.didnt seem to know what they were doing and couldnt answer our questions. A week later when I called to get the results of a test that I ordered and paid for in cash, I was told I couldn't get them.they were very rude and told me we had to make another appt to get the results.they never billed our insurance. .just cash up front.i dont even want to call these people again, rude ignorance.

Missing you in Canada show details Missing you in Canada
by Nada Saeed from Mississauga on Feb 1st, 2013

The best. God bless you where ever you go! I was trying to have a baby for 5 years. Went to two doctors in Canada, all what they did was to charge me more and more. But dr. Mitalley was honest, caring, knowledgeable, patient. Thank you for our son, and hope you will come back to Canada again.

Exelent doctor show details Exelent doctor
Nov 29th, 2012

Exelent doctor.

Oct 26th, 2012

he is very knowledgeable in his specialty. he is very kind doc and gives each and every single of his patients the full attention they need.

Your spoiled patients missing you alot show details Your spoiled patients missing you alot
Sep 14th, 2012

Dr. Mitwally,you helped us to conceive our son in 2010 ( Toronto), We are trying for the Second now with another office and we really missing you ,You are super at your job and the best ever, we hope that your practice in Texas is a success.From the bottom of our hearts we thank you for our son ,your time, care and humour .

Jan 10th, 2011

GRATEFUL that we got such an amazing doctor to care for us while getting our IVF treatment. We were on our second cycle, I have endometreosis, a scarred cervix that closes, so I am challenged if a few ways of infertility.Dr Mitwally is caring and professional. He made us at ease with his humor and his knowledge. He was patient to wait for my bladder to fill for the implant and did not rush us out the door either. He was so genuine with his excitement for us to be pregnant. It was wonderful to know he was a part of the entire process for us. I would recommend him to everyone. I sure wish he was back in MN. Makes the decision that much harder for us to decide to have another. He is the best!!!! He got us pregnant with twin boys and it was a dream come true. He is a living angel!

Nov 14th, 2010

He is the most Knowlegable , Honest and respectful physician we ever met.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED show details HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Mar 2nd, 2010

I am seeing Dr. Mitwally in Toronto, Ontario, and he is the most committed, competent, accessible and sensitive doctor I have ever known. I am so grateful to be under his care and my only regret is that I did not find him sooner.

HE IS Excellent show details HE IS Excellent
by Nanduh on Jan 21st, 2010

Dr you are really Excellent and Onest

He is agift show details He is agift
Dec 3rd, 2009

Thnk you soooooooo much for all the happiness you gave for our small family

Thank God we have you show details Thank God we have you
by Shella on Aug 6th, 2009

We are Lucky to have such doctor like you .

Honest show details Honest
by Julia on Feb 26th, 2008

Iam so happy with my experience with him and his team