Dr. Mohamed Mitwally MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 2nd, 2017
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Mitwally and his staff are always kind to me and my husband. We are still in the processes of trying to conceive, but every lab work done and every appointment we have he makes sure we understand the results and take the time to explain and gives us a chance to ask any questions. He also calls us with the results of lab work. I love that you can text them as well and they will respond quickly! Great doctor and staff. The wait time in San Antonio isnt very long either!

December 20th, 2016
Compassionate Doctor
I highly recommend this doctor he is very caring & compassionate to his patients. I felt like a priority as one of his patients. With his help after 10 years of trying we were finally able to conceive.

October 28th, 2016
He is awesome

September 15th, 2016
Blessed to be his patient
He is kind, patient, and attentive. He radiates hope which is what I need in a case like this.

July 21st, 2016
Dr Mitwally called me personally to review labs & after I missed an appointment just to check up on me. He is very sweet. The wait time in Edinburg clinic is long but in San Antonio I was seen right away. I am grateful he monitored me throughout my pregnancy after a miscarriage. It was peace of mind to know I was under his care.

June 5th, 2016
The best fertility doctor
I have truly never met a doctor as genuinely kind and interested in the well being of his patients as Doctor Mitwally. My husband and I cannot say enough praise for this doctor. While I have not had a viable pregnancy in the short while I've been going to him, I have confidence it will happen. I could ask Dr. Mitwally a hundred questions, and after thoroughly answering them, he would still ask if I have any more. He personally calls me weekly to discuss lab results and personally gets on the phone with me if I have any questions- that is something unheard of these days!

February 13th, 2016
I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Mitwally & his staff caring for our needs & wishes

November 4th, 2015
Wonderful, caring and kind doctor
Wonderful doctor! I recommend him to anyone who needs this type of doctor.

November 3rd, 2015
Educated doctor but terrible customer service
Overall, the doctor seemed to know what he was doing but his practice comes across as deceptive. I went to this doctor upon the recommendation of my oncologist before undergoing chemotherapy. I paid my $30 copay for the office visit and then I paid $100 for the onsite labwork he ordered. I received the results back the same day. About one month later I received a bill for $2,198.75 for a whole group of lab results. It was from an independent lab but the doctor had not discussed any of this with me nor did he have clearance from me to order these tests. Had he simply told me about the tests then I could have easily said 'no' since I already knew my health insurance wouldn't cover fertility services. I tried multiple times to discuss the bill with his staff and finally had an appointment scheduled with dr. mitwally. His staff called me at the scheduled appointment time and said dr. mitwally would be with me shortly since his previous appointment was running late. After I waited 20 minutes on hold, his staff came back on the line to say my insurance wouldn't cover a phone consultation so I'd have to pay $150 for the appointment. I said I just wanted to find out what all the tests had been ordered for and they told me again that I'd have to pay $150 for a phone consultation. I told her to forget it and ended the call. At this point I'm still trying to work something out with the independent lab in order to pay the bill. The biggest issue is that I'm having to pay a crazy amount for a bunch of tests for which I don't even have results from nor would I know what they meant even if I did have a copy. I'm not upset at the independent lab as they're not to blame. Dr. Mitwally's office is to blame as they ordered the lab tests and didn't discuss it with their patient. I hope others find this useful and don't end up having to go through the same terrible situation my wife and I had to endure.

April 10th, 2015
The best doctor ever!!!

March 1st, 2015
Helped us immensely
This Dr. succeeded where other Doctors failed. Any problems with nurses or office staff is just a byproduct of Odessa, TX where most employees are below average compared to other regions.

July 3rd, 2013
Miss you in Canada, One of the best best doctors i have ever met!
Dr. Mitwally is a kind doctor with a great amazing heart, After being told by many doctors i couldnt get pregnant, doctor Mitwally helped my husband and I and we got pregnant right away with our son, He is patient, kind, understanding, caring. You truly are a fool not to go to him. He is a doctor who really cares ...unlike other doctors who just do it for money! I wish wish wish he was still in canada. Oh how we miss you here!