A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Nakeshbandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Nakeshbandi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Nakeshbandi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakeshbandi graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Nakeshbandi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Rami Nakeshbandi MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed R. Nakeshbandi practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Nakeshbandi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Nakeshbandi practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Ashland, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Ashland Internists and Ashland Infectious Disease Doctors.