A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Noshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Noshi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Noshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Noshi graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Noshi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Salah-Eldin Noshi MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed S. Noshi practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Noshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamed Noshi practices Internal Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Internists.