A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Ibrahim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crossroads Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Ruzaik Ibrahim MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed R. Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mount Vernon, IL.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Mount Vernon Internists and Mount Vernon Cardiologists.