A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ibrahim
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ibrahim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibrahim graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Ibrahim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crossroads Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Ruzaik Ibrahim MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed R. Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mount Vernon, IL.
See Mount Vernon Internists and Mount Vernon Cardiologists.