A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Rabbat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Rabbat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Rabbat, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbat graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Rabbat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Salah Rabbat MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed S. Rabbat practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Rabbat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Rabbat practices Infectious Disease near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ.
See Paterson Infectious Disease Doctors.