A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Rabbat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Rabbat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Rabbat, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbat graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Rabbat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabbat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohamed S. Rabbat practice?
Dr. Mohamed Rabbat practices Infectious Disease near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ.
See Paterson Infectious Disease Doctors.