Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Rabbat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Rabbat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabbat
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Rabbat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Rabbat, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabbat graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Rabbat has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Rabbat MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed Rabbat practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Rabbat has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamed Rabbat practices Infectious Disease near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Infectious Disease Doctors.