A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Rady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Rady, MD, PHD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Death
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Heart Arrest
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Septic Shock
Education & Awards
Dr. Rady graduated from University Of Cambridge, England.
Dr. Rady has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Yaser Aly Rady MD and PHD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed Y. Rady practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Rady has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamed Rady practices Emergency Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Emergency Physicians.