A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Rajput:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajput
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rajput Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajput graduated from Makerere University, Kampala.
Dr. Rajput has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Mercer County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed I Rajput MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed I. Rajput practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Rajput has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Rajput practices Surgery near Aledo, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Aledo Surgeons.