A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Rajput:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajput graduated from Makerere University, Kampala.
Dr. Rajput has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Mercer County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rajput accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohamed I. Rajput practice?
Dr. Mohamed Rajput practices Surgery near Aledo, IL.
See Aledo Surgeons.