A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Rajput:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajput
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rajput Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajput graduated from Makerere University, Kampala.
Dr. Rajput has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
- Mercer County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed I Rajput MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed I. Rajput practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Rajput has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Rajput practices Surgery near Aledo, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Aledo Surgeons.