A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Ali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Ali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Somali National University, 1978.
Dr. Ali has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Ali MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed Ali practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Ali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Ali practices Internal Medicine near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA and Standish, MI.
See Bay City Internists.