A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Ali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Ali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Somali National University, 1978.
Dr. Ali has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 28 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohamed Ali practice?
Dr. Mohamed Ali practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Family Medicine, and Neurology near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA and Standish, MI.
See Bay City Internists, Bay City Cardiologists, Bay City Family Physicians, and Bay City Neurologists.