Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohamed Ali
Dr. Mohamed Ali, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bay City, MI, with other offices in Bay City, MI and Bay City, MI (and 2 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ali is affiliated with Saint Mary's of Michigan Medical Center, Bay Regional Medical Center and Central Michigan Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohamed Ali has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mohamed Ali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay City, MI.
Dr. Carlos Marchena
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Bay City, MI 0.02 mi51
Dr. Rehan Mahmud
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Bay City, MI 0.06 mi42
Dr. Sue Tobin
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Bay City, MI 0.06 mi19