Dr. Mohamed Salem Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohamed Salem?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Mohamed Salem?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 6th, 2012

patient beware

I have seen three surgeons in my lifetime and Salem is by far the worst in every regard. I warn everyone that I care about to stay away. The area has much better to offer.

December 7th, 2011

Dr. Salem was the surgeon who took care of my father when he needed surgery for a bowel obstuction. We were given excellent care pre-op and post-op. We did have complications after surgery but we felt confident that Dr. Salem would continue to do what was best for our father's recovery. Dr. Salem has been very professional and caring to our whole family. I would recommend him to any one in need of a surgeon.

October 20th, 2011

Good surgeon

A week after emergency appendectomy, I am doing very well. The scarring will be minimal, as was post-surgical pain. I have no complaints and would return to Dr. Salem for any further surgeries I (hopefully not) need. I recommend him without hesitation.

August 14th, 2011

I have had two surgeries performed by Dr. Salem over the last five years. He is a great doctor and really takes to make you comfortable. I never feel he is rushed, and he is just a nice person. The surgeries involved a colostomy, and later, a reversal. I am very please with him as my doctor and would highly recommend him to anyone.

April 1st, 2011

I would NOT have another person take care of me when it came to my lung he was the BEST and I am a person who HATES hospitals and even dealing with a Dr.!! All I can say is there was no easiest person when it came to taking care of my needs!! THANK U!!

March 31st, 2011

A kind and considerate surgeon

Dr. Salem professional with excellent bedside manners. His explanation of dianosis and procedure was very thorough, yet understandable. His manner is gentle and reassuring. he instills a sense of trust.

March 23rd, 2011

Dr.Salem and his surgical team treated me so good.Made me feel so comfortable.Would recommend Dr.Salem to anyone.

February 9th, 2011

Dr. Salem is a very kind surgeon. His knowledge and experience put me at ease in a tense situation. He came highly recomended and did a excelent job.

January 23rd, 2011

Dr. Salem is very caring and takes time to explain everything not only to the patient but also to the family of the patient. I have great faith and confidence in Dr. Salem anytime I have a procedure done.

January 9th, 2011

Dr. Salem is an extremely caring & competent surgeon. I have had 2 surgeries done by him in the past 2 years (unrelated conditions) & I am very pleased with his performance & the outcomes. He even did my last surgery on Sunday because I was so uncomfortable. I would recommend him to others!

December 22nd, 2010

A Great Doctor! :)

had been seeing doctors for 2 years with no luck as to what was wrong with me and Dr.Salem figured things out in one visit. very pleased to have him for a doctor.I feel great now.

December 22nd, 2010

Great Doctor!

I've had two surgeries performed by Dr. Salem - one just 8 days ago. I would never go to any other surgeon. I trust Dr. Salem completely. He was highly recommended by my family doctor for my gall bladder surgery -- not that I needed the recomendation. He has also taken care of my mother in the past. He found her cancer. She was very upset and emotional but he was very caring, understanding and soothing in his interactions with her. He is a wonderful doctor and person!