Dr. Mohamed Sadiq Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mohamed Sadiq?

November 22nd, 2016

Worst bedside manor ever

Condescending, unwilling to listen to patient, short/curt in conversations

July 4th, 2015

Dr. Sadiq has a very poor bedside manner. I was diagnosed an epileptic at age 12, seizures are common for an epileptic (sarcasm intended). Yet when I am supposed to feel the safest, in the care of a "professional", I don't! Dr. Sadiq made me feel like I was doing something wrong by having seizures. I also had to have some FMLA forms filled out for work and he had the audacity to ask me why I needed them and what did my employer want him to say. Might I add, when I handed and explained the paperwork to him he looked at me with disgust and stated he hated filing out forms, uhm, hello, that's part of your job. Needless to say, my seizures are pretty much out of control again and I haven't been seen in a timely manner due to feeling like I will be scolded like a 2 yr old child because of something way beyond my control. I'm currently searching for a new doctor, which is how I stumbled on this site. I hope this will help someone else from suffering the same experience.

February 23rd, 2012

His nurse is great. That is it. I went to Dr.Sadiq due to having a migraine that has not gone away in over 2 months. I have been passed around by the doctors and went to Dr.Sadiq by a recomendation from the Doctor I was seeing when the migraines first started. I have called multiple times to Dr.Sadiq office because I have had some new issues. No calls have been returned.I wish I would have checked the rating on this doctor. If you are looking for a Neurologist go to someone else!

August 11th, 2011

Dr. Sadiq is extremely knowledgable. I have had two previous nerve tests done, and Dr. Sadiq's technique was the least painful. He has even phoned my home requiring about my condition. He was also the only doctor that could interpret a rarely given nerve test I had done elsewhere. I would highly recommend him.

October 28th, 2016