Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohamed Sanaullah
Dr. Mohamed Sanaullah, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Fargo, ND, with another office in Fargo, ND. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Sanaullah is affiliated with Meritcare Hospital, Meritcare Health System and Union Hospital - CAH. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohamed Sanaullah has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Mohamed Sanaullah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fargo, ND.
Dr. Wallace Radtke
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Fargo, ND 0 mi43
Dr. Maritza Proano
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Fargo, ND 0 mi33
Dr. Parash Pokharel
Fargo, ND 0 mi