Dr. Mohamed Sebai MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Rowland Heights, CA

4.8

January 6th, 2014
Wonderful Doctor
I was referred to Dr. Sebai by both my primary care and GI doctors, whose opinion I greatly respect. Both doctors could not have recommended a better doctor to take care of my arthritis issues. Dr. Sebai is a caring and knowledgeable doctor. He spends enough time to answer all of my questions. I have had injections in my knees in the past, but never without pain like with Dr. Sebai. He numbs the sight with cold, I feel a little pressure, and the injection is over if a flash. My knees function with bone rubbing on bone. I am trying to postpone knee replacement surgery for as long as possible so that I will not have to have the replacement surgery done twice on each knee within my lifetime. Dr. Sebai's semi-annual injection series has made it possible to walk with only a reasonable amount of pain for a couple of years now. Dr. Sebai also goes beyond his call of duty and has prescribed medication for respiratory infections just in time to prevent me from possibly going into pneumonia. I cannot say enough nice things about Dr. Sebai, his nurse, receptionist, and office manager who are all kind, understanding, and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Sebai to anyone who needs his expertise.

February 12th, 2013
Outstanding Physician and Gentleman
Dr. Sebai has been my rheumatologist for approx. 10 years. His expertise in the field is matched by his kind, warm, and and very personable "bedside manner". His entire staff provide and offer exceptional care and attention. Average wait time is 1-10 minutes. This is a well organized office. He is a very nice man!