A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Seliem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seliem
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Seliem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Seliem, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Seliem graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Seliem has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Hamid Hamdy Seliem MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed A. Seliem practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Seliem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Seliem practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA.
See Exton Pediatricians and Exton Pediatric Specialists.