A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Seliem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Seliem, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Seliem graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Seliem has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seliem accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans