A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Seliem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Seliem, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Seliem graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Seliem has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Hamid Hamdy Seliem MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed A. Seliem practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Seliem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Seliem practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA.
See Exton Pediatricians and Exton Pediatric Specialists.