A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Shakir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Shakir is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakir graduated from Kottayam Medical College.
Dr. Shakir has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed K m Shakir MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed K. Shakir practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Shakir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Shakir practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Endocrinologists.