A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Shakir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Shakir is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shakir
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Shakir Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakir graduated from Kottayam Medical College.
Dr. Shakir has 1 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed K m Shakir MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed K. Shakir practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Shakir has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamed Shakir practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Endocrinologists.