A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Soumakieh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Soumakieh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Soumakieh, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soumakieh graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Soumakieh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Fouad Soumakieh MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed F. Soumakieh practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Soumakieh has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamed Soumakieh practices Anesthesiology near Portsmouth, OH.
See Portsmouth Anesthesiologists.