Dr. Mohamed Sultan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohamed Sultan?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Mohamed Sultan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 4th, 2017

Spent less than 15 seconds in pre-op. Spent even less than that explaining the procedure and how it went. And never came back to talk to my spouse. Looks more like a vagrant than a doctor and accent is very hard to understand. in the few seconds he spent with us he was VERY condesending. We WII NOT go back to him. THE MONEY FROM HIS NEXT PATIENT WAS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE CURRENT PATIENT? WORTHLESS DOCTOR! If i could give him minus stars i would

October 27th, 2011

I think Dr. Sultan is very knowledgeable and professional physician. I was in the hospital for severe weakness and pain in my legs. He was able to diagnose my case although it is rare. With the treatment that he described and with physical therapy the weakness and the pain improved significantly. I am very thankful to Dr. Sultan. I think he is very good neurologist.

August 12th, 2011

misdiognosis

in 2009 i began having severe chronic head-pain and difficulty walking. I was referred to this neurologist by my regular doctor. I cave this neurologist independent medical records for 2003 stating at that time MS or a slow growing brain tumor was suspected. He brushed off the issue and diagnosed me with migraines.For several months I was treated for migraine with absolutely no relief. I lost my job and insurance in the process.He repetady stated there was no way I could have anything other than migraine but upon a routine eye exam, problems were detected and i was thankfully referred to another doctor. I have since been diagnosed with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. near the end of out doctor-patient relationship, he actually told me i was simply depressed and did not want to get any better. I wish any of his patients better luck than I had.

January 26th, 2011

Dr. Sultan diagnosed me with a complex migraine while being treated at the ER for a TIA. Had every sympton of this and the hospitalist and ER diagnosed a TIA. Dr Sultan however, sent me back to work full time with an hour drive each way with no limitations when I still had partial paralysis in the left side of my body and extreme fatigue. 28 days later I suffered a full stroke which has left me with more complications and damage to the brain. Neurologists know that I had a mini stroke the first time. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

July 23rd, 2009

Dr. Mohamed Sultan

He is very caring, and will do anything for his patients. He spends about 30 to 45 min with you on your first visit. There are not many physicians that will take that much time out to spend with a patient, and works at the hospital too. I was extremely pleased with Dr. Sultan's treatment and office staff as well. I have and will continue to recommend him to friends and family.

June 5th, 2009

He is excellent MD, very understanding, trustable, and highly recommendable.

August 22nd, 2016