Very Surprised By Positive Reviews show details Very Surprised By Positive Reviews
Mar 13th, 2015

I usually don't write reviews but I came across Dr Summakia's page with a 4 star review and thought...no way. I'm not sure if these other reviewers met the same man as me but Dr. Summakia is an egotistical, neurotic, rude, and uncaring individual. He was so rude to me and my family when we came in with questions about my condition that he made me and my mother cry because he would not answer questions and told me that I was making a bigger deal out of my condition. Let's see him live with it for a little while. He is not just the worst doctor I've worked with in a long time, he is the most incompetent and inconsiderate human I've encountered in quite some time. He also did not consult my medical history in his diagnosis and therefore made a very huge error that could have cost me my life. Additionally, he never remembers anything about you nor does his nurse. She is also extremely unprofessional and disorganized. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

by jim joiner on Jan 21st, 2015

I have great confidence in dr. summakia and his staff and trust his thoughts.

Mar 4th, 2014

There are many caring and professional doctors in DFW. Seek elsewhere. Very rude and did not spend the allotted 30 minutes with patient - ⅓ of the time actually.

Patient show details Patient
by Robert Marshall on May 6th, 2013

Dr. Summakia is a super physician. He rates 4 star in every category.My wife and I are very impressed with his knowledge, patience, time spent, and staff.

Mar 8th, 2012

It was a great experience to see Dr. Summakia.

Jul 13th, 2010

Very personable and informative.

Excellent Doc show details Excellent Doc
Mar 14th, 2009

He spent almost an hour with me. He explained everything in detail. He is a great doctor.