Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Yosry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Yosry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yosry
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Yosry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Yosry, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yosry graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yosry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Hussein Yosry MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed H. Yosry practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Yosry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Yosry practices Psychiatry near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Psychiatrists.