Dr. Mohamed Zaki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohamed Zaki?

April 17th, 2014

great medical care, from the perspective of a Physician Assistant

Dr Zaki is an excellent physician he spent a great deal of time with patients in the room. I received an ultrasound on almost all of my OB visit and each time he was as excited as we were to see our little ones. I would highly recommend dr. Zaki. You will have to wait but that is common for OB doctors since their schedule is at the Will of expected babies. I am concerned about some of the other reviews written on here because I never experienced any of these things from Dr zaki or his office.as a physician assistant in another specialty I think that doctors Aki and his practice are phenomenal and this is exactly what we would expect other medical professionals to strive for

March 11th, 2014

Would not reccomend

The first time I visited I waited about 40min just to see the doctor. Once he arrived, I felt like he was in a rush to leave. At the end of the exam he said it would take about 5 - 7 days to get the results because of the holidays. Two weeks passed, so I called the office. They told me the second half of the test was not complete yet. Another two weeks go by and I call them again and all the lady had to say to me is that the doctor wanted me to come in for a second test but would not say why. Then I finally receive a call from them a week later (a total of over a month of waiting for an answer) I was HPV positive and that they want me to come for a test for that. I told them only Wednesdays will work for me because of my work, but yet the lady on the phone kept trying to schedule me for any day but Wednesday. Once I finally got my appointment, I was asking her questions about the HPV because it was an alerting subject to me and she just told me she did not know anything and that the doctor would have to call me about it. Sure enough it took him 3 weeks just to get back to me. Because of that I ended up going to a clinic near my house inquiring about it, which I got answers from that doctor within 2 hours of meeting him. Then a day before my second appoint their office called saying that they had to reschedule me for a later time and that they don't know why I was scheduled at that time since the doctor doesn't do the test I needed in the mornings. Being a very busy person I had made this appointment a month in advance and had other things scheduled for that day so it was very inconvenient of them to tell me a day before. For my second appointment I still had to wait about 45min, but the doctor seemed friendlier at least. At the end he said he would call me with the results in 10-14 days at most. And like I figured a month went by and I called them asking for the results. Overall, the punctuality was very poor.

September 13th, 2012

great doctor.. he was recommend to me by friends.. it was my first baby so was nervous for the whole not knowing what to expect. but Dr.Zaki and staff made my whole experience amazing.. he is very accurate and knows what he is talking about!! made my delivery feel very comfortable.. i recommend Dr.Zaki great doctor, very kind man, great information, busy but he always listens and takes time with you!!

September 10th, 2012

Best Birth Experience!

Dr.Zaki is a phenomenal doctor. He always answered all of our questions and concerns. He was very attentive, caring, and respectful. Dr.Zaki was never rushed, but instead, spent quality time with us during each appointment ensuring that we were comfortable and confident before leaving. He is very knowledgeable with all delivery situations. We had a minor complication for our scheduled C-Section and Dr.Zaki fought for a solution until the situation was resolved. I delivered my other two children with another Dr. and this experience was without a doubt the best! Thank you Dr.Zaki and your wonderful office staff for making our last childbirth experience the best!

February 9th, 2012

Great Doctor!

Dr. Zaki is a saint. Dr. Zaki delivered both of my daughters and I would go back again! He is caring and a great doctor. I always felt like he listened to my concerns and addressed them appropriately. I appreciated that he was open to letting me do things my way for my deliveries. Dr. Zaki is always very positive and has a warm manner. I highly recommend him.

February 6th, 2012

A saint

Dr. Zaki is a saint. He really listens to your concerns and takes you seriously. He spends time to get to know you and really take care of you. He has a very gentle manner and was open to letting me do things my way for my labor and delivery. He works very hard and is very community minded. He deserves to be recognized as a great man and a great doctor willing to care for all in need. I would recommend Dr. Zaki very highly.

January 11th, 2012

His smile says it all--he truly loves what he does!

Dr. Zaki has a very gentle manner, and seems to genuinely care about his patients. He takes the time to listen to their concerns, and honors their perspectives and respective expertise. He has delivered two of our children, and during both pregnancies there were significant health issues which he carefully monitored and treated. In an era in which we are surrounded by so much greed, it is refreshing to find a professional who has committed a significant portion of his practice to treating the under- and uninsured. To my knowledge, he is the only ObGyn in the area who accepts MediCAL. Thank you, Dr. Zaki, for choosing a modest standard of living in exchange for offering excellent care to the less fortunate! You will have a mansion in heaven!

November 23rd, 2011

Thank You Dr. Zaki. The best Doctor.

Dr.Zaki is an excelent doctor. He and his staff are very professional. They are all very helpfull and patient. Dr.Zaki is very knowledgeable.He is the best doctor. I am very lucky to have him as my Dr. He and his staff really make you feel they care about you. Dr.Zaki and his staff are trully amazing. They provide the best service. I appreciate everything he has done for me. I highly recommend Dr.Zaki.

November 4th, 2011

Thank you Dr. Zaki

Dr. Zaki was referred to me by friends and other woman who were also pleased with his services & staff. Thank you Dr. Zaki I appriciate your expertise and Excellence !

August 5th, 2011

Best gynecologist

It was my first time seeing a gynecologist so I was a bit nervous. Dr Zaki was very patient with me and very helpful. He even didnt charge me for my visits because I didn't have insurance or Medicare. I never seen a doctor as nice or knowledgeable as him. I highly recommend Dr Zacki.

August 5th, 2011

Dr. Zaki and his staff are very professional and take the time to all of our questions, every time. I feel very fortunate that he is my doctor and I feel that he goes beyond what is expected because he cares about his patients.

June 24th, 2011

Dr. Zaki was great!`

I used Dr. Zaki for my second pregnancy and delivery. I was nervous to switch doctors but had to because of my insurance changed. I felt my first dr was adequate but never took much of a personal interest. But it was the opposite with Dr. Zaki. He was always really friendly and interested and made me feel like my concerns were valid. The delivery was great we even LAUGHED while I pushed. Definately recommend him!