A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Zeater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed Zeater is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeater
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zeater Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Zeater, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeater graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Zeater has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
- Swedish American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Yaser Zeater MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed Y. Zeater practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Zeater has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohamed Zeater practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, KY.
See Rockford Internists, Rockford Pulmonologists, Rockford Critical Care Practitioners, and Rockford Sleep Medicine Doctors.