A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed Zeid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed Zeid, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeid graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Zeid has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed Y Zeid MD is a male Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed Y. Zeid practice?
- Dr. Mohamed Zeid has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamed Zeid practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pathologists.