A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamedali Ismailjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamedali Ismailjee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ismailjee graduated from Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ismailjee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamedali Ismailjee MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mohamedali Ismailjee practice?
- Dr. Mohamedali Ismailjee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohamedali Ismailjee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA.
See Riverside Obstetricians & Gynecologists.