A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad-Ali El-Harakeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad-Ali El-Harakeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad-Ali El-Harakeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Harakeh graduated from Lebanese University School Of Med, Fac Of Med Sciences.
Dr. El-Harakeh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad-Ali Ali Adnan El-Harakeh MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad-Ali A. El-Harakeh practice?
- Dr. Mohammad-Ali El-Harakeh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad-Ali El-Harakeh practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Prescott, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Dewey, AZ and Prescott Valley, AZ.
See Prescott Internists, Prescott Pulmonologists, and Prescott Sleep Medicine Doctors.