A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad-Reza Movahed-Shariat-Panahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad-Reza Movahed-Shariat-Panahi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Movahed-Shariat-Panahi
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Movahed-Shariat-Panahi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad-Reza Movahed-Shariat-Panahi, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Movahed-Shariat-Panahi graduated from Medizinische Hochschule Hannover.
Dr. Movahed-Shariat-Panahi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad-Reza Movahed-Shariat-Panahi MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad-Reza Movahed-Shariat-Panahi practice?
- Dr. Mohammad-Reza Movahed-Shariat-Panahi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad-Reza Movahed-Shariat-Panahi practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Flagstaff, AZ.
See Tucson Cardiologists.