Dr. Mohammad Ali MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

August 21st, 2016
Ear surgery
This is a good cosmetic surgeon. I had no problems or complications

July 3rd, 2016
Highly Recommend Dr Ali
It's been nearly 2 months since my face and neck lift. Following everything dr Ali says after surgery is highly recommended as my healing time seemed to go faster. I have every confidence by 6 months per dr Ali my results will be awesome. I highly recommend him and his caring staff. I will also go to his office for all my Aesthetican needs.

June 27th, 2016
I was referred by my PCP. I read some reviews regarding his care prior to my appointment and ultimately my surgery. I am very fortunate to have had him as my surgeon . He is very knowledgable and very caring. He never makes you feel rushed during an appointment. I am very pleased with my surgical procedure and would highly recommend him as a first choice! I personally want to thank him and his staff ... They are professional and take that extra step to make you feel very comfortable . I am very glad I had chose him to care for me. I highly recommend him to care for you or a family member. THank You Dr. Ali.

October 30th, 2015
Outstanding Surgeon
Dr. Ali is a kind and compassionate plastic surgeon. He will never rush you and he will answer all questions without making you feel like he's heard it 100's of times before. Results? Outstanding!

September 21st, 2015
Breat aug with a lift
Dr. Ali is a rare find, caring, professional and very talented. This doctor does not have a ego when he should. I would recommend him to any family or friends he is truly one of a kind.

September 19th, 2015
Highly recommend Dr. Ali
Dr. Ali is a fantastic and exceptional surgeon. He genuinely cares about his patients and takes the time to ensure that procedures are performed to the absolute point of perfection, but takes the time to explain the procedures and what results may be realistically achieved. The staff that works with Dr. Ali are all very courteous and professional.

August 19th, 2015
I can't say enough good things about Dr.Ali. I have been his patient for several months and he has seen me through a double mastectomy, expanders and reconstruction. I could not be happier with the results. He is a very kind, patient and understanding doctor and person. I am incredibly grateful for him and would recommend him to anyone that needs treatment. He goes above and beyond in terms of patient care. His staff is excellent as well. They are very caring and friendly. They know each and every patient at first glance and make you feel at ease.

August 17th, 2015
Dr. Ail answered all my questions and concerns. I am pleased with my breast reconstruction results. would highly recommend.

June 2nd, 2015
Breat Augmentation
Dr. Ali is simply THE BEST!!

February 17th, 2015
All around perfect experience
Going to this office is wonderful. Everyone is very informative, helpful and nice. Dr. Ali has the best bedside manner from anything as large as discussing surgery or as small as botox and filler. Each question and request is treated with the utmost respect and consideration. I was very happy with the filler I had done and it looked much more natural than previous results from another office which I was still happy with. Needless to say he improves on what is already good and doesn't overdo it.

February 16th, 2015
Great, honest, and friendly doctor!

February 7th, 2015
Dr. Ali did a breast reduction for me. Extremely happy with the results!