Dr. Mohammad Ansari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Ansari?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Ansari?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 29th, 2015

very good doctor

He's a very good doctor. Very kind, patient and understanding. Too bad he moved to Virginia. We miss you, doc.

December 15th, 2014

I need a Good Doctor

He's a good Doctor...

July 4th, 2011

Hi my name is Holly

Dr. Ansari is a pretty good doctor. HOWEVER, if you don't want to be treated badly by really rude, unprofessional, inconsiderate office staff that has a really bad attitude I would not recommend you going to this doctor. In case you do go there the office staff person I'm speaking of who you need to watch out for is named Sarah. I called one day to scedual an apt with my doctor and Sarah answered the phone saying hello, at first I thought I had the wrong number so I asked is this Harford Memorial Hospital and she said yes so I proceeded to make my apt and right off the bat she had an attitude and brought up something that had nothing to do with her job and that was between me and my doctor. Then I told her I need to make apt because I will be out of my medication soon and with an attitude she said that my doctor is out of the office for a month and then the following month he's all booked up so she would make me an apt two months from now so I would have to be off my medication all that time (which is dangerous to my health) and so I said well just make me an apt with the other doctor that's there and she said no he is all booked up too unless its an emergency. So I said this would be an emergency then so make me an apt. (It takes two seconds for a doctor to right out a prescription so I know he can make time plus it is a doctors responsibility to make sure a patient is taken care of as long as the patient comes to them for help especially in life threatening circumstances like mine) and she still said no and rudely interrupted me and said "here is your choice! You can ether wait two months or go to an emergency room!" (now why would I go to an emergency room when I know I don't have too) So I said you leave me no choice but to have to find myself another doctor so I am able to have my medication, so that's taken care of, its done, good bye. Stumped by my idea I just told her that would not leave me S.O.L she said every other doctor out there sceduals three months in advance. Even though the first time I called for an apt with Dr. Ansari I was in that week. Why? Because I was not medicated at all at that time and getting an apt three months from that time would completely defeat the purpose of me going to him at all just like any other doctor. I have been medicated since 1992 and have been to different doctors and so I know how it works and even if I didn't its common sense that emergency health situations you don't call a doctor to get help and they say ok suffer with your illness for three more months and then we'll help you. So again, she lied. I don't want anyone els to have to suffer the unnecessary hassle that I had to.

June 2nd, 2011

Excellent doctor

I think Dr. Ansari is a wonderful doctor. He helped me change my life. Were it not for him, I don't know if I would be writing these comments at this time.

March 21st, 2011

A very good physician, however, wait time is always 30-40 minutes and some staff members are rude.

February 17th, 2017