Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Gharavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Gharavi, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon, Cardiologist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Gharavi, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Foot
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gharavi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gharavi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad A Gharavi MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Gharavi practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Gharavi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Gharavi practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA and Mission Hills, CA.
See Encino Cardiothoracic Surgeons.