Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Gharavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Gharavi, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon, Cardiologist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Foot
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gharavi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gharavi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gharavi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Gharavi practice?
Dr. Mohammad Gharavi practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Encino Surgeons and Encino Cardiologists.