Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Gharavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Gharavi, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon, Cardiologist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gharavi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gharavi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Gharavi, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Foot
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gharavi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gharavi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Ali Gharavi MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Gharavi practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Gharavi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Gharavi practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Surgeons.