A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Iqbal, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Iqbal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Asif Iqbal MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Iqbal has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohammad Iqbal practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.