Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Iqbal is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iqbal
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Iqbal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Iqbal, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Iqbal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Asif Iqbal MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Iqbal practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Iqbal has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Iqbal practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Jamaica, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.