A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Iqbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Iqbal, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iqbal graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Iqbal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iqbal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Iqbal practice?
Dr. Mohammad Iqbal practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.