Dr. Mohammad Khan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Khan?

January 10th, 2017

Your Physician for Life

I was introduced to Dr. Khan after the death of the dearly missed Dr. Thompson many years ago. Overall, Dr. Khan has consistently been thorough with his pursuit to help me to care for the optimal health of my kidneys. He's always been attentive to all aspects of overall health such as my sleep patterns, diet and preventative care. I appreciate also is his willingness to consult with me when it was difficult to leave my home. He Facetimed me once and treated me remotely and called me later to check on my progress. He is, first, a kind person but also an effective knowledgeable physician that I trust with health of my kidneys but my overall heath.

July 18th, 2013

A very caring physician.

Dr. Khan treats you as an individual taking into account your whole personal and medical background. He remembers who you are and what your problems are. When you are severely ill, he even phones to see how you're doing or to check up on the effects of new medication. He takes time to listen and to explain your condition and medications and advise you on how to handle your problems.

November 16th, 2016