Dr. Mohammad Khan MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Marietta, GA

February 19th, 2017
He has been my physician for over ten years and has always been attentive and helpful.

October 31st, 2016
Very good physician
I have been a patient at his office for over 15 years and have always had a good visit. He is very professional, but he spends time listening to and answering questions and is very patient. He is good at explaining things as well. I highly recommend him.

April 1st, 2013
My children and I have been a patients of Dr. Khan's since 2008. LOVE the office staff, they are very helpful and friendly! When you call his office you get to speak to a person never a machine. Anytime I have had to leave a message with a concern, question, or refill I get a response the SAME day. Good luck on that at any other doctor's office. We are always seen the same day if we are sick and there is never a long wait to schedule an appointment. Dr. Khan truly cares about his patients!

September 18th, 2012
Very Thorough and Caring
I highly recommend Dr.Khan, if he doesn't know what is wrong, he WILL find out. Some doctors will medicate you and treat your symptoms but he tries to solve the problem. He treats you like a person and not just like a patient.

May 22nd, 2012
Dr.Khan is very thorough, knowledgeable and one of the most caring doctors I've come across. His staff is also great. I've been going for more than a year now.I always have a great experience at his office and highly recommend him.

January 28th, 2012
Dr.Khan is an excellent doctor, thorough and concerned. Highly recommended!

December 10th, 2011
Dr Kahn. Is one of the best Dr. I have been to.

November 13th, 2008
I have been seeing Dr.Khan for several years and have always been impressed with his intelligence and through manner of investigating to find the reason for a problem I may be having. Even though most of my test' have come back normal and was expensive-I appreciate the fact that he went as far as he did just to make sure everything was really ok. I've only been to one other doctor besides switching and the result was very different. Unlike my other doctor, Dr.Khan always does a CBC when you come in no matter what it may be you're coming in for, and he does a through exam regardless. This I've been impressed by. I would recommend him to anyhone who is searching for a new doctor.