A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Khan, Pediatrician, Pediatric hematologist, Pediatric Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Khyber Med Coll, Univ Of Peshawar, Peshawar, Pakis.
Dr. Khan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad A Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Khan practices Hospitalist and Pediatrics near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, DE and Elkton, MD.
See Newark Hospitalists and Newark Pediatricians.