The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mohammad Rahman
Dr. Mohammad Rahman, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Battle Creek, MI. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Rahman is affiliated with Sturgis Hospital, Borgess Medical Center and Bronson LakeView Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mohammad Rahman has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mohammad Rahman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Battle Creek, MI.
Dr. Subhash Thakur
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Battle Creek, MI 0 mi17
Dr. Abedel Abushmaies
Battle Creek, MI 0 mi33
Dr. John Koziarski
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Battle Creek, MI 0.10 mi27